16 March, 2005

thepackage

pictured below is the behemoth referred to in the picture above, which truly earned its title. Getting a package here is a rare event--postage is outrageous--so i owe a great deal of thanks to AnnaMarie, Claudia, Elena and Kay, my friends at the hospital for providing me with such a sweet moment. the contents will provide me with many more. i was the object of great envy as i opened it in the teacher's lounge, most of them gathered around to enjoy the experience vicariously through me. i'm sure they won't be so content to enjoy the contents vicariously through me though.


It's a good thing I've been working out, or I wouldn't have been able to lift this. Truly, The Mother of All Packages.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What was in the package??
Do u need another one?